We have a team of dedicated Technicians servicing Fire Extinguishers and Fire Alarms throughout the North of England covering Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cumbria, Yorkshire and Cheshire.
Why choose Pennine Fire & Safety Limited?
Well, you can be assured:
- of a fast, reliable, honest and friendly service (we aim to attend to all call-outs within 24 hours)
- of dealing with a trusted and reputable, long established family run company – 2017 marks our 40th anniversary
- of servicing being carried out in accordance with the relevant British Standards
- of servicing being carried out by fully trained and competent Technicians certificated to the BAFE ST104 Registered Technician Scheme, who are courteous and customer focused at all times
- of third party accreditation and quality assurance – we operate a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001 for the Contract Maintenance of Portable Fire Extinguishers.
- that we the hold full public and products liability insurances
- of all our employees having enhanced disclosure checks under the DBS
- that we are up-to-date with any amendments to legislation and regulations, changes within the industry, etc. through our affiliation with trade organisations such as BAFE (British Approvals for Fire Equipment), IFEDA (Independent Fire Engineering & Distributors Association) and FPA (Fire Protection Association).
- of our certification as a Registered Waste Carrier