We have a team of dedicated Technicians servicing Fire Extinguishers and Fire Alarms throughout the North of England covering Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Merseyside, Cumbria, North & West Yorkshire and Cheshire.
With Pennine Fire & Safety Limited, you can be assured:
- of a fast, reliable, honest and friendly service (we aim to attend to all call-outs within 24 hours).
- of servicing being carried out in full accordance with BS 5306 (Part 3) 2009.
- of servicing being carried out by fully trained and competent Technicians certificated to the BAFE ST104 Registered Technician Scheme.
- of third party accreditation and quality assurance – we operate a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008 for the Contract Maintenance of Portable Fire Extinguishers.
- that we the hold full public and products liability insurances.
- that we are up-to-date with any amendments to legislation and regulations, changes within the industry, etc. through our affiliation with trade organisations such as BAFE (British Approvals for Fire Equipment), IFEDA (Independent Fire Engineering & Distributors Association), FPA (Fire Protection Association) and LBEA (Lancashire Business Environment Association).
- of all our employees having enhanced disclosure checks under the CRB.
- of our certification as a Registered Waste Carrier.
- of us actively promoting Health and Safety and being a member of Constructionline.
View Pennine’s Quality Policy and Customer Commitment here